Bridging the gap
We define ourselves as
Contracted Transformation Managers:
we work on behalf of the owners of the company, performing a role of an external management board and / or an active shareholder.
The problem of succession
Many family businesses founded in the 1990s reach the stage where they lack an idea and / or energy for further development, or the business formula has simply “burned out”, while the heirs to the family are not willing to take control of managing the company.
Loss of competitiveness
Few companies are able to remain innovative, i.e. continuously enhance their production technology or product to remain a market leader – in many cases, the product offer becomes outdated or is simply not adapted to market needs, while rigid production costs reduce company’s price competitiveness.
The emotional attachment of owners to their business often obscures their objectivity and hinders the ability to make the right decisions or to delegate the decision-making process to the employees. Some mistakes often take many months to amend.
How do we work?
- we recruit an experienced CEO and / or management team tailored to the company’s profile
- we create and implement a 3-5-year business plan aimed at a significant increase in the company’s value
- we implement new technological solutions in the area of both manufacturing process and product offer
- we open, build and maintain new business relationships, distribution channels and marketing channels
- we improve and implement modern information systems as well as methods of human capital management
Whom do we support?
- Owners willing to build or rebuild the “lost” value of their company
- Owners who are aware of deficiencies in their team’s capabilities and want to address them
- Companies which have entered the stage of stagnation or their business model is not valid any more
- Companies with a history of success and a recognizable, resonant brand
Integrated team managing the companies’ portfolio, combining various competences, from establishing businesses from scratch, through managing venture capital and private equity investments, to a broad knowledge and experience in the field of finance and capital markets.
Leading dealership of
passenger cars and trucks
- Expanding the commercial offer with new manufacturers
- Business diversification – post-accident repairs
- Development of post-accident repairs business unit
- Goal achieved: net income increased several times over 3 years
Polish publisher and manufacturer
of board games
- Financial restructuring and sourcing of new capital
- Re-organisation of the business with focus on driving results
- Supporting the management through recruitment of new operations and sales managers
- Goal: increasing the enterprise value of the company multiple times over 5 years
Tech company active
in the field of nanomaterials
- Drafting and implementation of the business plan
- Sourcing of equity capital
- Supervising the delivery of key milestones
Tech company active
in the field of biotechnology
- Building the transition process “from lab to fab”
- Support in acquiring grant financing for R&D projects
- Drafting of the business and financial model
ecological dyes and chemicals
- Support in raising new capital through an equity round
- Support in managing investor relations
- Listing of company’s shares on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
Bridge One Sp. z o. o.