Bridging the gap
We define ourselves as
Contracted Transformation Managers:
we work on behalf of the owners of the company, performing a role of an external management board and / or an active shareholder.
The problem of succession
Many family businesses founded in the 1990s reach the stage where they lack an idea and / or energy for further development, or the business formula has simply “burned out”, while the heirs to the family are not willing to take control of managing the company.
Loss of competitiveness
Few companies are able to remain innovative, i.e. continuously enhance their production technology or product to remain a market leader – in many cases, the product offer becomes outdated or is simply not adapted to market needs, while rigid production costs reduce company’s price competitiveness.
The emotional attachment of owners to their business often obscures their objectivity and hinders the ability to make the right decisions or to delegate the decision-making process to the employees. Some mistakes often take many months to amend.
How do we work?
- we recruit an experienced CEO and / or management team tailored to the company’s profile
- we create and implement a 3-5-year business plan aimed at a significant increase in the company’s value
- we implement new technological solutions in the area of both manufacturing process and product offer
- we open, build and maintain new business relationships, distribution channels and marketing channels
- we improve and implement modern information systems as well as methods of human capital management
Integrated team managing the companies’ portfolio, combining various competences, from establishing businesses from scratch, through managing venture capital and private equity investments, to a broad knowledge and experience in the field of finance and capital markets.
Bridge One Sp. z o. o.